This is a digital file
This bottle bag is a great way to dress up a bottle of wine or cider. It measures approximately 15 3/4" high x 5 3/4" wide when finished.
* 1/2 yard of main fabric (will make 2 covers) or a fat quarter will make 1 cover
* 1/8 yard of trim fabric (will make 2 covers)
* 1/2 yard of cording for 1 cover (1 yard will make 2 covers)
* Cork from wine bottle (or substitute large button)
You will also need:
* Electric drill to drill holes in cork (instructions included in pattern)
* Needle with large eye to thread cord through cork
* See pattern for other variations
You'll find that you will want to make more than one, and can easily do so in no time at all since this is a fast and easy pattern to make with clear step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations.
The bottle bag is a great gift idea, especially for those "hard-to-shop-for" people on your guest list. It's also easy to personalize through your fabric choices and could be easily monogrammed as well.
The drilled cork works well to fasten the cord, but could also be substituted with button for a bottle of cider.
Thank you for your interest; I hope you enjoy this fun pattern!
Rick Rack and Polka Dots