Ethnic Tribal Style Chenille Upholstery Fabric, Aztec Navajo Kilim Fabric, Terracotta Green, by the Yard/Metre, Ach-003
Ethnic style, heavy weight, jacquard chenille upholstery fabric with geometric patterns. The design is inspired by the traditional Anatolian/Turkish kilims.
The stripes run across the width of the fabric as shown in the photos.
- Use: Chairs, armchairs, sofas, couches, stools, benches, pillows, bags
- Color: Freen, terracotta, yellow and red with metallic threads
- Material: 100% Acrylic
- Width: 140cm / 55 inches
- Weight: 420 gr / 14.8 oz per m2
- Manufacturing: Woven
- Pattern repeat: Vertical 46cm/18.1" Horizontal 35.5cm/14"
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Item Code: Ach-003
*** PLEASE READ ***
- You can order this fabric as a fat quarter or a half yard/metre from the link below;
- Multiple quantities will be cut in one continuous length.
- Please contact me if you need more than I listed.
- Shipping costs may be lower/higher than specified here. So WE REFUND ALL SHIPPING OVERAGES WHEN WE SHIP OUT!
- We ship orders via post office. All packages are registered mail. Please see Shipping & Policies section for delivery times and more information. Express Delivery is also available for an extra charge.
- Please note that colors may appear differently on your monitor.
- Wholesale requests are welcome.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Other Method
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale