This large 5 point plastic star is modern in style and often used at the top of ceramic Christmas trees or other arts and crafts projects. The star is made of virgin plastic. This plastic star is transparent and picks up light from inside the tree, the hole at the top of the tree must go all the way through for the glow to show.
This star can be used in larger trees, I use this star in my 16 inch trees and taller.
Large plastic star dimensions:
Stem is 3/8 inch in Diameter x 1 1/4 inch long
Star section is 2 3/4 inches long - 2 1/2 inch wide (point to point)
Overall the star is 4 inches long from bottom to top of point
This modern style ceramic Christmas tree star is carefully molded with crisp detail. The transparent virgin plastic provides clear brilliance to ceramic Christmas trees, or any craft project.
This ceramic Christmas tree star seem to "Light Up" when used in décor that's illuminated from within, the ceramic Christmas tree stars are non-electric all plastic.
**Use only a tiny dab of water base glue (Elmer's or Tacky glue) to secure in projects, it is recommended to remove stars from tree tops before storing.
Restore older vintage Ceramic Christmas Trees with these replacement stars and decorative plastic bulb lights. You can also use them in new ceramic trees. The plastic ceramic Christmas tree stars and lights or ornaments come in several sizes, shapes and colors. These plastic lights are often referred as decorative replacement plastic light bulbs.
The decorative plastic ceramic Christmas tree bulbs and stars are transparent and may be illuminated to achieve a gentle glow. Please note, unlike electrical light bulbs, the plastic ceramic Christmas tree light bulb and star will remain cool to the touch when combined with the proper size Christmas tree light kit and wattage light bulb.
Below is a chart you can use to help you determine the size lights you need for a tree. This chart is only a suggestion - if you are replacing missing lights or star the hole size in the tree top or branches will determine the size lights you can use.
4 to 6 inch tree (includes base and tree section) - Any size Pin Light - Small Star
8 inch - 10 inch tree (includes base and tree section) - Any size Pin Light - Small Star
11 inch - 12 inch tree (includes base and tree section) - Small Twist or Large Pin Light - Small or Medium Size Star
14 inches and up (includes base and tree section) - Medium Twist Lights - Large Size Star
This item is not of domestic origin.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 14 days of delivery to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return or refund.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.