This is a digital file
This is a sewing pattern (downloadable PDF) for a little sperm whale ornament designed by Ann Wood. The pdf file consists of 9 pages (including pattern sheet) and is about 5 MB in size.
You will need Adobe Reader (free) to view this pattern
* The pattern for the Felt Boat Ornament is sold separately
Skill level is beginners to intermediate
These little whales are quick and simple to make – charming holiday ornaments, perfect handmade gifts or make lots and make a mobile or garland – use all those little bits of fabric you’ve been saving. And they have a blow hole! With a spout!
Full sized pattern pieces
Detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs and illustrations.
• fabric – a 12 inch square
• wool or polyester stuffing
• matching and contrasting thread
• embroidery thread
• sewing and embroidery needles
• fabric scissors
• paper scissors
• glue stick
• Elmer’s Glue
• optional: lace and or tulle for a blow hole spout
The Little Whale Pattern was designed by Ann Wood, copyright 2014. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The Whales must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (retain you receipt).
* Credit is given to Ann Wood as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each Whale.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you make whales!