This is a digital file
Craft a cozy neighborhood of little paper homes using the stitch-n-fold house template combined with photocopied patterned textiles from your own stash of fabrics. Simple and inexpensive to craft, with no need for scoring fold lines, these adorable glowing houses display so sweetly on a shelf or down a table, and can be hung by clips and twine as ornaments.
Craft skill level: Intermediate
Upon purchase you will receive one PDF file download of photo step-by-step instructions and a stitch-n-fold house template
• Download file for printing, stitching and assembling paper house luminaries.
• Requires a sewing machine for stitching.
• You can modify window cut-out shapes, and embellish as desired.
• Aproximate finished assembled size: 2.5" x 2.5" x 4".
• Each assembled house fits one battery operated tea-light candle.
• Template can be used with photocopied fabric or printed/copied to the back of decorative scrapbook cardstock paper.
• Use as tabletop lighting, or hang individually or in multiples as a mobile.
• House roofs do not seal at the top but open for battery-operated candle insertion and spring closed on their own.
• The tops can be secured for suspending using metal curtain clips, binder clips, or mini clothespins.
• Paper House Luminaries make beautiful wedding favors, gift toppers, and hostess gifts. Houses can be filled with treats in lieu of LED candles.
• WARNING: DO NOT use actual flame candles with these luminary houses. USE BATTERY OPERATED CANDLES ONLY.