Vintage Vogue 7450 Late 1960's Misses Skirt in 4 Versions: The skirts in views A and B are dirndl style in your choice of just-above-knee or full length. Skirts are underlined, gathered to fitted waistband, have in-seam side pockets, wrap in front and fasten at front side with 3 buttons. The skirts in views C and D are A-line in your choice of just-above-knee or full length. Skirts are underlined, dart-fitted at waistline (front and back), have in-seam side pockets, wrap in front and fasten at front side with 3 buttons.
Measurements Waist: 25 1/2 Hips 36
See pattern envelope back for fabric requirements
Vintage pattern from the late 1960's is in very good condition. Envelope has tears to the top that have been taped. Pattern has been used. All the pieces are there. Pattern is printed Comes with printed instructions and cutting layout.
For some information on how to change a pattern to make it fit:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
* I ship USPS - First class mail with tracking or Priority Mail
* I ship within 3-5 days or less unless there is a holiday or
Sunday falls in between
* Double check that your address is correct or send me the address if it is different than the invoice. Once your Item ships I am not responsible if the buyer neglected to give me the correct address.
Please email me if you have your questions through ETSY
-Buyer Always inquire if you are outside the USA
- If I ship to your country, it would be USPS First Class International Mail
- Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the
item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these
additional costs will be prior to buying.
-These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping)
company or when you pick up the item- do not confuse them for additional
-I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US
and International government regulations prohibit this.
Direct Checkout and Paypal
Returns & exchanges
I do not accept returns. Please contact me through Etsy mail if there is a problem.
I will refund excess shipping charges and will combine items for shipping.
We ship from Wyoming. I do collect Sales tax for orders in the state of Wyoming.