Silk ribbons, hand dyed with gorgeous gradient or sophisticated solid colors, are a versatile and affordable way to dress up your wardrobe with a pop of unexpected color!
Use as a wrap bracelet or with your favorite pendant (instead of using a chain). There's no clasp to worry with so you can adjust it to the perfect length for you! Only $6 each, you can order quite a few and not break the bank.
Approx. 38" length and 3/4" width (will vary slightly due to its handmade nature) with a finished sewn edge all the way around. The ribbons pictured have been ironed flat, but can be worn with a more organic crinkled look -- experiment!
Color Choice (pictured left to right)
1. Black & White (3 available) -- black, gray and white (sku236)
2. Sunset (3 available) -- turquoise and orange (sku 239)
3. Spring (3 available)-- aqua, pink and taupe (sku 262)
4. Autumn (3 available) -- burgundy, olive and orange (sku 255)
5. Seaside (3 available) -- brown and sea foam green (sku 266)
6. Ocean (3 available) -- dark and light blue green hues (sku 265)
7. Harvest (8 available) -- yellow, khaki green and brick red (sku 209)
8. Red & Black (3 available) -- red and black (sku 241)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
**PLEASE let me know if the item(s) is shipping to a third party, especially a gift!**
DOMESTIC: USPS Priority or First Class with tracking included. Insurance and rush delivery are additional. Convo me with special requests.
I accept all major credit and debit cards; checks and Etsy Gift Cards through
PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout. Shipment is upon receipt of completed payment.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
If for any reason, within 5 days of delivery, you are not completely satisfied with an item, please convo me. Returns must be pre-authorized by me and shipped prepaid, with tracking and insurance, in the original packaging. Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase. A refund will be issued for the merchandise price MINUS shipping and any additional services.
NO returns or exchanges of custom or sale items; items worn/altered/damaged; or purchases beyond 14 days. Exchanges will be handled as a separate transaction.
Custom orders and wholesale inquiries are most welcomed -- just convo me and we'll go from there!
Functional pieces should be at room temperature (not hot off the stove) and hand-washed in warm water and mild detergent only. No harsh chemicals or abrasives. Jewelry should be handled with care -- after all it is glass.
1. No, I didn’t drink ALL of it.
2. Hot enough to burn the hair off your knuckles.
3. Luckily no stitches -- yet!
4. I still have all 10.
5. More fun than you can imagine.
6. Almost 12 years.
DISCLAIMER: All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. beca designs products are not licensed by the owners, subsidiaries, affiliates or associates. They are not involved with the production or distribution of these products.