Hoot, Hoot, Hooray for charming little owls. Create a flock of friendly pincushions. Layer face details to discover each owl's unique personality. 6" or 7.5" tall.
Edgar Owl & Poe
SMALL or LARGE OWL (6” or 7.5” tall)*
• 1/4 yd fabric (or 1 fat quarter) for owl body
• 1/8 yd fabric (or 3”h x 10”w scrap) for face & front side of ear tufts
• 1/8 yd fabric for SMALL OWL—1/4 yd for LARGE OWL—(or 5”h x 14”w scrap) for chest & underside of wings
• 1/8 yd fabric (or 4”h x 10”w scrap) for feet
• 3/8 yd light-weight, fusible, woven interfacing for SMALL OWL—1/2 yd for LARGE OWL—18”+ wide (optional, but highly recommended)
• Wool-blend felt scraps (2 to 6 colors recommended for beak, shoulder feathers, eyelids & brows, plus cream felt for eyes)
• 2 buttons for eyes, 5/8” wide
• Stuffing & thread
Pins, scissors, pinking shears, water-soluble marker, iron, ironing board, seam sealant, stuffing tool (such as Stuffing Fork™), needle, extra-long needle (such as dollmaker’s needle)
Fabrics shown are Heather’s Clementine collection for Free Spirit™ (coming in March/April 2015), along with Heather Bailey wool-blend felts.
* Suitable fabrics include quilting-weight cotton, light-weight decorator fabric, and other light- to medium-weight woven fabrics, 44”/45” wide. Do not use stretchy fabrics such as wovens with lycra content, or knits.
--Metric Conversion Chart included with each pattern--
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I happily ship both within the US and outside the US. If your country is not listed on an item you wish to purchase, please send me your address and items you are interested in so I can determine the weight and provide you a custom quote.
Paypal is welcomed.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Custom orders please allow 2-3 weeks.