This is a digital file
This is an easily customizable afghan that works up fast and is a great starting pattern for any beginning crocheter. By using a special stitch technique you will not only obtain a knit-look but also a nice stretch that retains shape.
Level | Beginner
• Yarn – 8 skeins total, 4 skeins each of Lionbrand Fisherman’s wool in Natural and Oatmeal, or other worsted weight natural wool yarn. (approx. 3700 yards total)
• Crochet hook – size J
• Needle – for weaving in ends
• Scissors – for trimming yarn
What’s in this pattern:
This PDF pattern is an instant download
Items made using this pattern may be sold
You might also like
More from this seller
We accept PayPal payment in US Dollars, credit card, and Etsy gift cards. Verify your PayPal address is current before placing the order.
Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is sent.
All orders not paid in full within two business days will be cancelled.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)