This is a digital file
This pattern is for my original Modern Gothic square stitch design. The design uses size 11/0 miyuki delica beads with size B nymo thread, and the dimensions are for the beaded portion only. Also suitable for loom work.
• Width - 49mm or 1.9”
• Length - 156mm or 6.1”
The pdf file includes
• Large image of the pattern
• Bead Legend with the number, colour and quantity of the beads used
• Bead graph - colour coded and numbered graph of the pattern
• Word Chart
Please note that my patterns do not include separate instructions for how to do the square stitch. Those are readily available by googling for "square stitch beading instructions."
By purchasing this pattern, you agree to the following conditions:
• to credit either NeatBeading or Anita Matheson with the design (or derivative) in any listing/photograph/posting
• to credit either NeatBeading or Anita Matheson when selling an item (or derivative) made from this pattern off-line
• to sell any work made and sold from the pattern ONLY if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words, no mass production)
• to NOT resell or distribute (for free or for pay) or teach (for free or for pay) the pattern or any part of the pattern in any format, through any media
Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright for either the pattern or the design itself which shall remain with NeatBeading/Anita Matheson