Lot of 14+ Vintage Knit, CROCHET and Tatting EDGINGS Booklets - Vintage How To Make Lace Edgings Pattern Booklets
Lot of fourteen, soft bound booklets for knitting, crocheting or tatting lace edgings. I have collected many of these vintage booklets over the years and have made many wonderful treasures from them, but now with my eyesight getting so bad, thought it would be best to pass them along to someone else to enjoy. All of these booklets are complete with the exception of two, which are only partial booklets missing a few pages, but I've added them in rather than throwing them away, as there are a few really pretty, complete patterns in what is left of them. Neither booklet is counted in the total, so you will actually be receiving 14+ booklets. Here's what is included in this lot:
1."J. & P. Coats' and Clark's "Edgings", Copyright 1949, First Edition, 15 pages.
2. "Edgings to Crochet and Knit", Copyright 1940, 31 pages.
3. "The ABC Book of Crocheted Edges & Corners", No Copyright Date, 156 pages. Has name written on front cover.
4. J. & P. Coats' and Clark's "Edgings", Copyright 1954, 15 pages.
5. "100 Useful Edgings", Copyright 1939, 31 pages.
6. J. & P. Coats' and Clark's "Edgings For Handkerchiefs", Copyright 1951, First Edition, 15 pages.
7. "New Handkerchief Edgings Made with imported DMC Cottons", No Copyright Date, 15 pages.
8. "J. & P. Coats Popular Edgings, 125 Choice Patterns", No Copyright Date, 25 pages.
9. "J. & P. Coats' and Clark's Handkerchief Edgings", Copyright 1951, First Edition, 15 pages.
10. "The ABC Book of Crocheted Edges and Corners", No Copyright Date, 15 pages.
11. "Laces and Edgings", Copyright 1943, 23 pages.
12. "J. & P. Coats' and Clark's Edgings, 100 Old and New Favorites", Copyright 1945, First Edition, 23 pages.
13. "Lily Crochet and Tatted Edgings", No Copyright Date, 15 pages.
14. "Crocheting Edgings", Copyright 1980, 45 pages
The two partial books are:
15. "A Bookful of New Edgings", Copyright 1949, missing pages 15-18, 27 actual pages in booklet.
16. Title Unknown, as missing front and back cover and pages 1 thru 4. Only pages 5-16 are with this booklet.
FYI: These books are heavy and I am more than happy to send them via Media Mail, which I am sure would be the most economical shipping method available, but since I have no way of knowing what the buyer's zip code will be, I have shown the shipping cost using a medium Priority Flat Rate box, which can be mailed anywhere in the US for the same cost. If the actual Priority shipping cost to your zip code is less, any overpayment of $1.00 or more will be refunded, as always. If you would prefer Media mail and would like a quote of the actual shipping cost, please send a message, including your address and zip code and I'll get back to you with cost asap.
Please see many more vintage treasures including chenille fabrics, chenille bedspreads and many more treasures in my shop, as I will be listing lots and love to combine shipping to save you money. Please read my Profile page, as most answers to any questions you may have, can be found there or, if you prefer, convo me and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. All questions are welcome and encouraged, as all sales are final. Thanks so much for looking!!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I'm sure you would like to receive your items as soon as possible, I know I do, so I ship fast, usually the same day (if the post office is still open) or the next business day.
All packages are shipped with free delivery confirmation, but if you would like insurance, please let me know before purchasing the item and I will add the cost to the listing.
I accept Paypal or moneyorders as payment. I have been asked several times about offering a layaway plan. I actually tried it for several months, but it just did not work out as well as I thought it would, so I will no longer be offering layaways.
Returns & exchanges
I welcome any and all questions and will do my best to get back to you with an answer in a timely manner. All items are sold as is and all sales are final. As I said, I am very careful in describing each item that I sell, so I do not accept returns nor do I offer refunds. I cannot afford to sell items on approval, as I am not a big store, just an old, retired, lady trying to keep busy by selling some of the many treasures which I have collected over the years.
I have been selling on Etsy for several years and have always noted in each of my listings to please read my profile and policy pages before purchasing an item, so that you will know what my policies are. I am aware that I cannot force anyone to do so, but lately I have run into a few people who chose not to do so nor did they take the time to ask questions and then were unhappy when I declined their request to take an item back. After talking with several other sellers, I have decided to change my return policy in order to protect myself and my little business. As of now, any item can be returned if these three rules are followed:
1. The buyer must notify me of his/her intent to return the item within three days of receiving it and must return it in a timely manner.
2. The buyer will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
3. There will be a 25% restocking fee charged from the original payment before a refund is issued once the item is received back to me,
Of course, this does not apply if I have made a mistake or an item is misrepresented. After all, I am only human and definitely not perfect, so mistakes can happen, but I will always do the right thing, so if you do have a problem, please contact me immediately (within 3 days of receiving the item), so we can work it out to both of our satisfaction. I am adamant about treating people, as I wish to be treated, with dignity and respect.