This is a digital file
This is a tutorial for simple fan earrings that can be made by a beginner just getting started with beading. The PDF file contains over 50 high resolution photographs (as shown in picture 2) to help you make these earrings. You can chose the length of earrings to customize them for yourself. These make great gifts and look expensive.
You can also watch the tutorial for free on my youtube channel: http://youtu.be/M-vt_osnUMA
11/0 seed beads
22- 3x4 rondelle beads ( you use 4mm bicones or 4mm fire polish beads also)
15/0 seed beads
2 ear wires
1 beading needle
1 yard or meter of fireline or wildfire thread (6lb)
JRP Designs Shop Policies
PDF Tutorials and PATTERNS SHIPPING INFORMATION:
1. There are no shipping costs. At checkout just send a note in the "notes to seller" and let me know what email address to use when I send the PDF.
2. You must have a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader Program (which you can download on the internet) in order to open files and print the desired pages.
*REFUNDS, EXCHANGES and RETURN POLICIES FOR PDF TUTORIAL AND PATTERN SALES: All sales are final and there are no refunds for electronic transactions. You must have a PDF reader program that can successfully open the PDF. I am not responsible for any computer or program failures on your end.
WHEN PURCHASING A TUTORIAL OR PATTERN, YOU AGREE UNDER COPYRIGHT LAWS THAT:
1. You will not copy or share any part of this tutorial or pattern with anyone; including not using tutorials or patterns for teaching purposes.
2. You will not mass produce this tutorial or pattern. You are welcome to sell any jewelry made from the pattern. Please give credit to JRP Designs for the design.
Thank You for visiting my JRPDesigns.
You might also like
More from this seller
All major credit cards and paypal accepted.
Note: You can purchase through Paypal via credit card even if you do not have an account with them. Simply follow the checkout instructions.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)