This is one of the best calligraphy fountain pen I have used. It is ideal for Urdu, Arabic, and Persian Calligraphy. This tool is perfect for beginners to practice this beautiful art.
This is perfect for left hand English calligraphy due to its prefect oblique cut.
It can be used for different styles of calligraphy. Very versatile tool for on-the-go calligraphy needs.
It has a large ink reservoir with screw pump. Very easy to refill without making any mess.
This pen comes in three body colors. Red, Blue, and Gray Please mention your color preference if any.
*** CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Please read carefully ***
* Only use ink that is suitable for fountain pens. Otherwise, the nib may end up clogged and ink will not flow very well.
* Clean the pen thoroughly after every 10 refills OR if the pen has not been used for some time.
* In order to properly clean the pen, empty the ink reservoir and leave the pen in warm water for couple of hours. Then fill the pen with clean water and then empty it right away. Do this several times. Dry using a cotton cloth OR paper towel.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Item will be shipped as soon as possible. I will make sure it reaches you without any damage. If items are damaged during transit, please send me a message right away and we will work together to get it resolved.
Currently, I accept PayPal, all major credit cards (via PayPal), and US checks. Please note that I will start working on your order once the payment is cleared.
Since most of my work is customized and made to order, I will need at least a week to fulfill your request. There will be an extra of 20% of purchase price for urgent orders. Also, expedited shipping may cost more as well.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Our wood carvings are created via laser cutters on a wood composite called MDF. Thickness of the material varies based on the artwork but majority of pieces are within 1/4" - 1/2" thickness.
Any piece larger than 24"x24" needs to be broken into multiple pieces due to machine and shipping constraints. The pieces look seamless once installed on the wall.