My shop link:
The perfect starter kit for making your own unique creations! With a great selection of natural toned wools, and everything you need to get started!
(The fibres in all my kits are very soft, and wonderful to felt with)
If you want the kit with armature wire and tutorials please see my other listing:
*20 natural colors of the finest quality felting wool
- batting to use as a core for your creations
- 5oz (142g) of wool in total
*4 colour coded needles + colour chart
- 1 x triangular 36 gauge needle
- 1 x triangular 38 gauge needle
- 1 x triangular 40 gauge needle
- 1 x triangular 42 gauge needle
- 1 x handy needle storage tube
- 1 wooden needle handle
- 1 foam felting pad 6" x 6" x 2"
- 2 finger protectors
Each kit is beautifully packaged in a recycled kraft box and would make a fantastic gift.
You can also buy top-up wools from my separate listings of 84 beautiful merino colours, and 4 natural wools, so you'll never be without your favourites; you can also add lots of new ones to your collection too!
Colours in this kit are:
62 Black, 63 Chestnut, 25 White, 16 Ivory, 15 Linen
4 Fox, 64 Slate, 65 Stone,
5 Walnut, 6 Beaver, 8 Chestnut, 10 Mocha,
37 Blossom pink, 36 Candy floss, 17 Mink, 68 Lichen, 22 Ivy.
+ 3 natural Shetland colours.
Colours are shown as accurately as possible, but may vary slightly depending on your monitor.
This unique needle coding design was developed by Sue's Country Creations. No part to be reproduced for sale on the internet.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)