This is a digital file
He’s cute and cuddly with long, flexible arms and legs that are so much fun to play with. :-)
Milton was a softie in the Cuddle Club (members got the pattern and everything they needed to make him) and now he’s available as a digital monkey softie pattern for everyone! Make your own huggable monkey!
What You Get
* A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed.
* Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
* Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own squishy monkey – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
What You Need
* 1/2 yd. brown fleece fabric
* scraps of rust fleece for the muzzle and tummy
* tiny scraps of copper felt for the eyes
* 2 9mm safety eyes
* plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
* polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
* sewing machine, thread, basic sewing tools
There’s nothing tricky on this one – just cuddly cuteness. :-) And remember - the pattern has links to videos teaching you any skill you'll need.
He’s about 13 inches tall when sitting – not counting his legs. His arms and legs are about 7 inches long. That’s long enough to hug a friend. :-)
You can see the whole toy in the second photo.
I love how posable his arms and legs are!
After your purchase you’ll receive an email allowing you to download the pattern instantly. Your very own Milton could be snuggling up in your lap very soon. . . :-)
© Wendi Gratz 2015
This pattern is for personal use only and is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern. You may, however, sell things you make with the pattern, as long as you are making them yourself.