This is a digital file
PDF download sewing pattern to make a 1950 's vintage bunny rabbit with apron.
- This is my best selling doll pattern because it is very rewarding to make.
You will be able to produce an extremely high quality soft toy which will be treasured by someone forever using the finest materials.
- The 1950s bunny is an exact reproduction of a 1940's soft toy that belonged to my Mother.
He stands approximately 14" high.
- The bunny can be hand sewn or made by machine. I made him on a very old and very cherished 'Vickers' hand crank sewing machine. It is over 70 years old and in almost perfect working condition. There is something very comforting about using an old sewing machine... a precious moment imprinted with every stitch.
- I made my bunny with a mixture of Donegal tweed, wool felt and suedette and for the stuffing, good old cotton wool.
- PLEASE VISIT: www.verityhope.com for more info.
The PDF pattern consists of:
* Step-by-step PHOTOGRAPHIC instructions.
* Full scale pattern ready to print.
YOU WILL NEED:
Fabric remnants, toy eyes (or embroider), embroidery or tapestry yarn for face, thread, scissors, sewing machine (or can be hand sewn).
~ Your PDF pattern will be INSTANTLY available after purchase, so you can download and start creating STRAIGHT AWAY!
Pattern and finished doll are for personal use only. Mass production of ready made dolls and re-sale and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you for respecting this.
NOTE: Pattern does not include ready-made dolls, their outfits, accessories, supplies or fabric.
The following link will show you how to download a digital file:
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment by PayPal only.
Payment to be received within 2 days of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
Terms & Conditions
A full refund minus postage is offered on goods that you would like to return. Notification of intent must be made in writing first using the contact link within 7 days of receipt of item if in the UK and 14 days of receipt of item if outside the UK. Please note that requests for refunds and exchanges after this time scale will be at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse after this time.
Goods must be in unused condition with labels still intact.
All images used, unless otherwise credited are © Susannah Dashwood 2010/2011
Q: Can I make the dolls to sell?
A: You are allowed to make a small quantity (10 max) to sell at craft shows and on Etsy but I do require that any person that creates and sells a similar character or anything else from the kits, to add to their listing or hang tag - "The original character was designed by Susannah Dashwood, copyright 2012." Susannah Dashwood. Etsy ID: malphi, Website: www.susannahdashwood.com.
Please contact me if you are a Teacher and interested in using a kit or pattern as part of your sewing class and I will be glad to discuss this with you.
♥ Susannah ♥