Cross stitch kit of a beautiful humming bird in flight. Cross stitches only. 31 Bright DMC colours, stitched on Mintgreen aida by Zweigart (14 ct, 5,5x/cm).
Details cross stitch kit:
Name: Flying Jewel
Size: 118 x 138 stitches, 21,5 x 25 cm or 8.5 x 9.9 inches (design)
Fabric: 14 count; 5,5x/cm Mintgreen Aida by Zweigart
31 colours DMC floss
Contents: pattern, instructions in English and Dutch, Needle, DMC thread and 14 count aida fabric. A guarantee is included. With the guarantee one can apply for extra DMC thread, fabric etc. Of course, the amount of DMC thread should be more than sufficient. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Frame not included
Sign up for our Etsy newsletter for a montly update of new products, sales and discounts, tips and much more. Subscribe to the newsletter through the subscription form below (the link) or send "ON" to newsletter [!at] orcraphics.com
Orcraphics Cross Stitch is a cross stitch brand specializing in highly realistic cross stitch kits. Mostly with a wildlife theme, but also for special occassions as births and weddings and christmas of course. For more about Orcraphics and Orcraphics Cross Stitch go to our About page.
-Bright Eyes, cross stitch kit of a great horned owl with bright piercing eyes. Also stitched on mintgreen aida.
-Autumn Sparrow, another small bird: the sparrow. With beautiful red fall leaves in the background.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We send your order in one to two working days after receiving payment. We ship in small boxes or envelopes with bubble wrap inside which fit in regular mailboxes and can therefore be send with regular post services. So you dont need to be home to accept your shipment. But if you so desire, you can upgrade to package shipment with track and trace, but this can be expensive. If you need expedited shipping, just contact us for more information and costs. If you choose to expedite the shipping, we will convert your order to a custom order with the added costs.
We accept paypal payments and Etsy giftcards, and the direct checkout method by Etsy (which allows you to pay by creditcard and local methods which differ per country).
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
OUR GUARANTEE: Each kit contains a guarantee with a number. If you provide this number to us (either by contacting us through Etsy or email or by filling out our guarantee form on our website) you can request extra floss or replacement parts free of charge. You should have more than enough floss in the kit, but if you go wrong you may need more. We consider mistakes like this 'normal usage' and is thus covered by our guarantee. All we ask is that you are honest about the reason so we don't unnecessarily increase the amounts in the kits.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR GUARANTEE
-Making the design twice. If you want to make it again, you'll need to buy it again.
-Making the design on a different count fabric. The amounts are based on 14ct fabric. If you decide to use your own, you wont have enough if the count is lower than 14. Higher than 14 and you'll have more left over. If you really want to use another fabric, we can send you a kit without fabric, and if the fabric is larger, adjust the amounts of floss included (a custom order).
-Using the parking method while stitching. This means you keep dragging floss up throughout the design. This takes way more floss than intended. You can easily carry over the floss 5-10 stitches where desired or necessary, that is absolutely no problem. We do that ourselves all the time.
-If we think you may be trying to scam us, we can refuse to provide you any floss for free.
In each of these cases we can supply you with extra floss, however, we will charge you for the floss and the shipping.
We DON'T provide the DMC numbers at any time. Ever. We have been deceived by someone claiming to be a 92 year old. We simply won't do it anymore, no matter the situation.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.