Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Returns & exchanges
I do not give refunds at this time on any digital purchases that have been delivered. If you have difficulty retrieving the downloads I send, I will use an alternate method to get them to you, or do my best to instruct you on how to access them.
All digitals are copyright Meg's Garden Pty Ltd
Printable journal kits, add-ons, planners and art journal elements are for PERSONAL use only.
Use of these is permitted under the following terms:
1) In printed format as part of handcrafted 'tangible' items for personal use or for sale at craft shows or in online stores, provided the printed sheets are assembled, altered and part of a design of your own, not 'as is'. These terms apply to items such as tags, cards, jewelry, magnets, fabric items, journals etc. (For example, adding glitter, stamps and other embellishments is considered altering; printing on fabric is considered altering; printing an image and selling it framed is not considered altering - unless you handcrafted the frame.)
2) Proper credit should be given to me as follows in your product description if selling items: Designs by Meg's Garden Pty Ltd
3) Small commercial use in home-based business only, and not exceeding 100 uses per image.
4) Printing, assembling and altering a complete project for a swap is ok.
The following is NOT permitted:
1) Selling my files ‘as is’, singularly or in a digital collection.
2) Selling digital downloads of artwork created with my designs. This includes digital paper, digital collage sheets, or selling on print-on-demand sites or other third party sites such as Zazzle, etc.
3) SHARING FILES with others in digital or printed format, for example friends or in a swap or workshop setting is striclty prohibited.
4) Selling supplies created with my designs, such as rubber stamps, printed sheets, paper pads, or any item that can be used by third parties to create new items. They also cannot be printed and added to project kits.
Some items are marked as 'PERSONAL use only'. Those items are to be used solely in this manner and not for commercial purposes.