This is a digital file
If you enjoy sewing and like to make bags then this set is for you. It includes my 5 best selling bag patterns all suitable for beginners and improvers.
Each pattern has lots and lots of close up photographs to show you every step of the way, I try to include as many as I can, particularly when showing pleats or gusset corners. They are all made from simple shapes with full measurements for cutting out your own paper pattern pieces (all very straight forward)
You will receive the following patterns -
1. Pleated reversible tote bag with long handles. These are ideal for shopping and days at the beach. The inside of the bag has the fabrics reversed so you can have a different look when you turn it inside out. The front features a panel of coordinating fabric which is pleated and matches the lining.
2. Craft bag with purchased handles. This bag is very simple to make, you only need to cut out 4 squares of cotton fabric and start to put them together, again it's fully lined so there are no visible seams showing once completed. Ideal as a knitting or craft bag with a retro vintage look. You will need to purchase a pair of handles.
3. Pocket Tote bags - These are simple shopping tote bags made from fine fabrics with long handles and their own little pocket with clasp to fold them into for storage in your handbag. The totes have long handles, reinforced with top stitching.
4. Tied Tote Bag - These are a 'bucket' shape with short handles and two ties to close them. Again these are reversible and all the seams are enclosed. I use a contrast fabric for the lining and ties. Just right for taking your favourite book and lunch to the park.
5. Tea Towel Totes - I love making these - very quick and easy as they are made from two Tea Towels (dish towels) so all the seam allowances are already finished for you. You will just need some webbing for the handles which you can buy from most Craft and fabric shops.
All of these patterns are aimed at beginners and improvers so if you have experience of following basic sewing patterns and can use a sewing machine to sew straight and zigzag seams then you are ready to go.
You will need to draw out your pattern pieces either on the reverse of your fabric or make your own paper templates from the measurements provided, all very simple rectangles or squares. I use a roll of wall lining paper to make my patterns as it's very inexpensive and lasts a long time, especially as I'm sure you will want to make more than one!
All of these designs are available seperately if you only want to buy one or two and each listing has a lot more information on the finished desing and materials needed so please take a look at the listings if you want more information on measurements etc.
Thank you for visiting my Etsy shop, I hope I have inspired you to have a go :)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal and Payment Account orders through Etsy.
Returns & exchanges
My aim is complete customer satisfaction and I want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase just contact me and I will do my best to make it right.
If there is anything you are unsure about please do not hesitate to contact me and I will clarify my policies for you.
I am happy for your to make items for sale using any of my sewing patterns, all I ask in return is that you credit Lillyblossom for the design in your listing.