This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
This unique one-of-a-kind, wonderfully adorable, warm and cozy hat will frame a sweet baby's face perfectly. The design features little ears and horns, a soft, plush cap and braided tail ties. It is the perfect hat for newborns and toddlers ages 0 months up to 5 years. A great baby shower gift that is ideally suited for picture time.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (13 pages)
Includes easy to understand written instructions with a diagram and an image for reference.
Newborn 13" - 14"
0-6 months 14” - 16”
6-18 months 16” - 18”
18-36 months 18” - 20”
3-6 years 20” - 21 ½”
Materials you will need:
- Fuzzy chunky yarn size 5 for the hat.
(beige “Angel Hair” by Sensations was used in this design
Angel Hair by Purl Essence or Buttercream Angel Hair can be used as well)
NOTE: You will need two skeins of beige “Angel Hair” for sizes 18-36 months and 3-6 years
- Worsted weight yarn size 4 baby blue, pink or neutral color (your choice) for ears, trim and braided ties, white yarn - for the horns (taupe and white “Vanna’s choice” yarn by Lion’s Brand yarn 100% acrylic was used in this design)
- Hook I/9-5.50 mm for the hat, H/8-5.00 mm for the ears, horns and trim.
- Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat.
- Polyester fiberfill material.
Gauge: 6 sts x 3 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, bobble stitch, work in rounds, increasing, decreasing, braiding.
Special thanks to our baby model Murphy and his photographer, Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.