This is a digital file
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ IMPORTANT INFO: PDF SEWING PATTERN ONLY ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Sew a sweet 4-pocket pouch perfect for using as a mending kit, storing sewing tools and notions, or carrying small projects like English paper piecing and crochet.
This well padded pouch is also a nice size for many mini tablet computers and other gadgets.
Inside there are 4-pockets:
1. Pleated front pocket - pleats allow this pocket to expand to hold quite a few things.
2. Patch pocket - divided patch pocket for a few notions.
3. Main pocket - a place to stash the bigger stuff. Book in photo is here: http://etsy.me/2qPmbid
4. Top pocket - lightly padded pocket to use as pin keep & storing needle books.
The pouch is padded with fusible fleece, all exterior pieces are interfaced, and there is a layer of hair canvas at the back and flap to add even more structure. Woven fusible interfacing can be substituted for the hair canvas.
This well padded pouch is still easy to sew! Techniques covered in the instructions make it possible to sew through 8+ layers of materials in some spots without stressing you or your sewing machine out.
This paper and ink friendly document is 13-pages total: 7-pages of text instructions along with color photos + 6-pages of black and white pattern pieces (no resizing necessary).
Approximate Finished Dimensions: 6" wide x 8" high (15.25 x 20cm)
Note: A pattern for a larger, but slightly different, version of this pouch is available here: http://bit.ly/ideapouch
Intermediate Sewing Pattern: You are comfortable and confident in your sewing skills. This project is not difficult, but has multiple layers, pleats, and curves to sew.
Supplies (Materials You Provide):
• 1/2 yard 42" exterior fabric
• 1/2 yard 42" lining fabric
• 2/3 yard 20" fusible interfacing - Pellon SF101
• 1/2 yard 45" fusible fleece - Pellon 987F
• 1/2 yard 20" fusible hair canvas - Pellon HC120
• 7.5" x 4.5" piece of cotton batting - Warm & Natural unbleached
• 2.5" of 3/4" wide sew on VELCRO
• Dritz Wash Away Wonder Tape (optional, but helps keep VELCRO straight)
• Basic sewing supplies/tools (machine, thread, scissors, etc.)
Sew It & Sell It: Pouches made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in written descriptions.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ COUPON CODE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Save 10% on orders of $30 or more (base price in USD before any taxes or shipping charges) with the code: 30ormore.
You might also like
More from this seller
Etsy Checkout payments can experience delays up to 48-hours for security screening. If your payment is selected for security screening, your shipment will be delayed and PDF patterns will not be available for download until the payment clears. You can also pay with PayPal. Sorry, no eChecks, money orders, cash, or bank transfers.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Digital documents can't be returned, so there are refunds or exchanges for patterns.
Please download, save, and store your pattern file(s) somewhere safe (i.e. not on your computer).
Lost files can be replaced for 30-days with proof of purchase (link to your receipt, or a copy of your email receipt). I don't sell, maintain, or store these documents indefinitely so if you lose your pattern in many cases it is irreplaceable.
If you want to keep these files indefinitely--or at least longer than your next computer crash or upgrade--the best option is to have a data backup system running, or store the files online. Storing them online can be as simple as emailing them to yourself at a gmail type account, or using a service like Drop Box or Box.net.
CUT/MADE TO ORDER GOODS:
Sorry, no refunds for items cut or made to order. This includes custom made buttons, fabric, interfacing, and any other items cut as continuous lengths the buyer specifies.
• Returned items must be in original condition.
• Shipping fees are not refundable. This includes the costs to ship it back and the original shipping cost you paid when submitting your order.
• Make sure to mail it back with "Delivery Confirmation" or some kind of tracking. This is to protect you should the package go missing in the mail. A refund isn't submitted for processing until the return package is received.
• Return package needs to be post marked within 30-days of your purchase.
• Once your package arrives a refund will be submitted within 48-hours. The time it takes to actually receive the refund credit in your account can vary. Questions regarding those processing times should be directed to etsy or your bank.
Shipments within the US are sent with "Delivery Confirmation". Please let me know if you have not received your package after 2 weeks. USPS online tracking information must show the package has not been delivered in order to qualify as a lost package.
Please credit Michelle Patterns in all written item descriptions. For example when selling online please include the following sentence, or other similar wording in your item description: "This item was made using a michellepatterns.com sewing pattern." A link to my etsy shop would also be greatly appreciated.
All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the designs is expressly prohibited.
Distribution of the pattern pieces and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited.