This is a digital file
This fun and easy pattern shows you how to make a child friendly cloth rag doll bunny rabbit that is 15” (38 cm) tall (excluding ears) from cotton and felt fabrics.
Cute bunny is a 16-page pattern in PDF format with photographs and clear instructions for each step, full size pattern pieces (no need to enlarge, just print and sew!) and an easy-to-read layout. I recommend this pattern for beginner stitchers.
This isn´t a finished doll
*Easy to follow instructions
*Ready to print pattern (no need to resize)
* Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
*hints and tips for sewing and stuffing
* High Quality Finished Doll
*PDF lets you zoom in to see each step up close, and print and re-print the pattern pieces whenever you need them!
In the following link, it is possible to see how to unload a digital file:
Https: // www.etsy.com/help/article/3949? Ref=help_search_result
If you have problems coming out directly, please communicate with me. File PDF they will be sent in 24 hours to the e-mail associated with your Etsy's account(bill).
You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to download your pattern after your payment has been confirmed. You can also access your pattern by clicking on Purchases under Your Account in Etsy. Please contact me if you have any questions! Thank you and sew with Love!!
System Requirements: Adobe Reader software (Free at www.adobe.com/products/reader)
©2015 Cloth&Love. Please do not sell or distribute this pattern.
::: Sew with love! :::
Individuals may now sell items made from Cloth&Love Sewing Patterns patterns. Just add the following credit line to each online listing and hang tag:
This item was handmade using a Cloth&Love Sewing pattern.
Also you must include a link to my etsy shop and pattern. See my policies for the full terms of this agreement: //www.etsy.com/es/shop/ClothandLove/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
You might also like
More from this seller
Cloth and Love accepts payments made through PayPal, which allows you to pay directly from your PayPal account or with credit or debit cards. Paying with PayPal is quick, easy, and safe! If you do not have a PayPal account, you will be instructed on how to pay when you check out through the PayPal website. I do not accept checks or money orders.
You can also make purchases with a credit card, even if you do not have a PayPal account. Simply click on "Don't have a PayPal account?" and you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of my product once downloaded all sales are final and non-refundable.
My PDF Patterns are to be printed on 8 ½” x 11” (A4) sized paper. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this pattern (for Mac users please open them up directly in Adobe and NOT Apple’s default PDF reader called Preview) which you can download for free at Adobe.com
COTTAGE INDUSTRIES INFO: Selling Cloth&Love Sewing Patterns
WHAT MUST I DO TO SELL FINISHED DOLLS?
There is no limit to the number of dolls and/or softies you can make, list and sell as long as:
1. Each person or cottage industry must purchase each pattern from Cloth&Love for each different doll design. Simply put, a pattern or element of a pattern may not be shared.
2. Each person making the doll/softie requires their own purchased pattern.
3. Internet shops: For a finished doll/softie or item adapted from a Cloth&Love design that is to be sold, each item must be credited as being made from a Cloth&Love pattern, and include a direct link. For personal use or as a gift, this is not required.
This shall be done as part of the item listing in the description or details, and state: “Made from an Original Cloth&Love Pattern” (no variations in wording). You must include a link to the thisURL:
4. Brick and Mortar shops: For a finished doll/softie or item adapted from a Cloth&Love design that is to be sold, at a physical location, craft fairs, markets, stalls, shows, fundraisers, churches, etc.), each item must be credited as being made from a Cloth&Love pattern. This shall be done on the physical sales tag and state: “Made from an Original Cloth&Love Pattern” (no variations in wording). For personal use or as a gift, this is not required.
5. The items must be handmade. In other words, those that purchase my patterns are granted a non-exclusive limited license, subject to the terms of this Cottage Industries Info document, to make, list and sell items made from the purchased patterns, so long as the items are not mass produced.
Thanks and sew with love!!