Each sheet has 16 stencils.
Ahh.. Nail Vinyls... the easiest way to get the cutest manicures in the simplest steps. We specialize in making the most awesome vinyls filled with creativity and originality. We hear from many that our vinyls are especially sticky, which is nice. We hope you dig these. Follow the directions below to properly use your vinyls and not waste any!
1. Apply polish to the base of your nail. Then, apply a quick dry topcoat (THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! SERIOUSLY!)
2. Place vinyl on your nail using tweezers as it will give you a more precise placement.
3. Make sure to firmly press down on the vinyl on your nail so nothing leaks through!
4. Apply polish on top of your nail and then immediately remove vinyl.
5. Wait until the polish has completely dried to place your final topcoat so that nothing smears.
Please note: Your sheet will come unpeeled.
We offer FREE SHIPPING domestically on vinyls!
If you don’t see a design here that you would love to have, send us an email at support [!at] twinkledt.com and we’ll see what we can do for you! You never know… you may have the greatest nail trend idea, yet!
* We do offer WHOLESALE pricing to nail salons and private nail artists. Minimum purchase is $100 in order to receive 30% off order. Please prepare to send proof of license or business and we will happily work on special designs and orders for you!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Orders are typically processed in 1-5 business days. If you need expedited shipping, send us a message and we will be glad to accommodate your request. However, please note that expedited shipping will be an additional cost.
We are NOT responsible for any issues with international shipping. In the event that your order does not arrive to you or is missing items, we are not responsible. Please make sure you provide the correct address. If customs opens your package, we are not responsible for the missing items.
To cancel or alter an order, please notify us within 12 hours of your placed order. If the order has already been processed and shipped, there will be a 15% restocking fee or a minimum charge of $2.50 -- whichever is greater.