This is a digital file
Ebook Volume 2 contains Chapter 3: Working with Ruffles from the print version of my newest book, Explorations in Freeform Peyote Beading, with additional content.
Expand your work into the third dimension with sculptural, freeform peyote ruffles. See how your stitch choices combine to shape the finished ruffles with a series of ruffle experiments, complete with detailed photographs and stitch counts.
Then move beyond these experiments as in-depth photo essays share the design and construction process for five diverse jewelry pieces. Look at ways to expand a design theme into a series of related pieces with photo galleries of additional work in both the Spiral Dancers and Stone Brooch series. Finish with a look at the softer freeform ruffles of featured artist, Jennifer Porter.
• Three Ruffle Experiment photo essays show how stitch choices affect ruffle development
• Detailed photo essays share the design and construction process for five original pieces
• How the author developed the basic stitch techniques into series of related, but unique designs
• How to incorporate larger accent beads into freeform ruffle designs
• Developing a design around unique focal items, in this case enameled poppies and headpins
• How to incorporate the ruffles into larger projects with the Coral Dancer bracelet and Fallen Leaves cuff
• Works by featured artist, Jennifer Porter
Skill level: intermediate. Best suited for individuals comfortable with basic peyote stitch.
This listing is for the .ePUB, Kindle and single-column PDF versions of Chapter 3: Working with Ruffles from Explorations in Freeform Peyote Beading. The epub form is compatible with a number of popular book readers including iBook, Adobe Digital Editions and Overdrive. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download your copy directly from Etsy. They will send you an email, but you can also look under the tab "You" at the top right of your browser window and select "Purchases and Reviews".
Due to file sizes, I could only add the .epub formt to Etsy for automatic download. You will find the download codes for the Kindle and single-column PDF versions in the ReadMe file.
This ebook series has been separated into four volumes to allow the reader greater flexibility in selecting those chapters of most interest. Each volume may be purchased separately, or as part of the whole.
You might also like
More from this seller
Paypal and Etsy Direct Check Out only, except for Gift Certificate redemptions.
Fast payment means fast shipping.
Returns & exchanges
With my PDF tutorials, there really is no way to return them. However, I am more than happy to answer questions and help troubleshoot any issues you may encounter with my designs.
If you are unhappy with any of my kits or finished jewelry, please let me know and I will see what I can do to work with you to make it right.