Quality military brass, mix head stamps with military marker, not de-primed/resize and not from shooting range. They are all cleaned and shined using Stainless Steel Tumbler. Some additional brasses are added for any unseen defection.
- Option 1: Unprocessed (i.e. not clean or polished), used primers are still intact. As is from stock (quality varies from stock to stock).
- Option 2: Cleaned Shined - NOT De-primed and Resized
- Option 3: De-primed and resized - extra processes after option 2, swaging may requires.
- Option 4: Fully processed - 90%: De-primed, resized, swaged - extra process to option 2 for final reloading touch. NO TRIMMING is performed
- Option 5: Fully processed: De-primed, resized, swaged, trimmed - extra process to option 4 for final reloading touch.
- Option 6: Bullet Belt - 308/7.62 bullet with links - made with inert bullets, with spent primer, NO POWDER
Note: - Brass’s reloading preparation will always needed for these used cases. - As these are once fired brass, trimming may not required for standard AR load but may be for bolt action. - For different quantities or brasses, please see my other listings. - For large quantity, please allow at least 3-5 days prep times. - All special processing orders (option 3, 4 or 5) are made to order, expect longer times depending on quantity.
I’ve tried other venders and they suck This vender is the best deal out there most bang for the buck this is my third purchase, Thanks You are the Man 👍👍👍👍👍
Jul 4, 2018 by York
Apr 5, 2018 by Joshua agnes
Item was shipped quickly and arrived as advertised. That's why i am a repeat customer
Jan 30, 2018 by plausible57
received today, good packaging and brass count was 250+12 on both orders. will work for me after cleanup thanks