Quality military brass, mix head stamps with military marker, not from shooting range. Cleaned/Shined option: cleaned and shined using Stainless Steel Tumbler, ready for reloading. Some additional brasses are added for any unseen defection.
- Option 1: Unprocessed (i.e. not clean or polished), used primers are still intact. As is from stock (quality varies from stock to stock).
- Option 2: Cleaned Shined - NOT De-primed and Resized
- Option 3: De-primed and resized - extra processes after option 2, swaging may requires.
- Option 4: Fully processed - 90%: De-primed, resized, swaged - extra process to option 2 for final reloading touch. NO TRIMMING is performed
- Option 5: Fully processed: De-primed, resized, swaged, trimmed - extra process to option 4 for final reloading touch.
- Option 6: Bullet Belt - 223/5.56 bullet with links - made with inert bullets, with spent primer, NO POWDER
Note: - Brass’s reloading preparation will always needed for these used cases. - As these are once fired brass, trimming may not required for standard AR load but may be for bolt action. - For different quantities or brasses, please see my other listings. - For large quantity, please allow 3-5 days prep times. - All special processing orders (option 3, 4 or 5) are made to order, expect longer times depending on quantity.
May 16, 2018 by Jim Tilghman
Mar 7, 2018 by Jim Tilghman
Great seller! My brass arrived looking great and way faster than I had anticipated! Definitely looking forward to working with this shop for future projects. Thank you so much! 🤘
Jan 26, 2018 by Chris Kee
Great seller. Brass was as expected. Ordered 250 unproccessed. After cleaning and resizing brass was lik new. Received a generous amount of extras to make up for 7 unusable cases. All except 3 cases were Lake City brass. 3 cases of WCC. Will be my go to for 5.56 brass.
Dec 30, 2017 by Michael Arnold
I ordered cleaned and shined shells and they are dirty and even the white paper that was in the box has black dirt from the casings on it.