This is a digital file
Crochet Pattern Only!
This cool and chic retro newsboy scally cap is perfect for children and adults of all ages. The design features a seamless cap design with an integrated brim. A great baby shower or birthday gift that is ideally suited for all seasons, picture time and back to school.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF (18 pages). The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes photos. The skill level is easy.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
Newborn 0-3 months 13”-14”
3-6 months 14”-16”
6-18 months 16”-18”
2-5 years 18”-20”
5-8 years 20”- 21 ½”
8 - pre-teen 21” - 22”
teen - adult 22” - 23 ½”
large adult 23 ½” - 24 ½”
7 dc x 4 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
8 sc x 5 rows = 2” x 1” (5 x 2.5 cm)
Materials you will need:
Worsted weight yarn medium size 4, any color of your choice
(“Vanna’s Choice” by Lion Brand 100% acrylic was used in this design)
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, front post single crochet, half treble crochet, treble crochet, work in rounds, work through two rows, working increasing, decreasing.
Special thanks to our child models Samuel, Russell and Sadie and their photographer Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.