This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
This unique one-of-a-kind, fun, playful, cute, warm and cozy Spring Cow Hat for Girls features an adorable farm cow character with button eyes, horns, and a spring daisy in its mouth. It also integrates a seamless cap design and braided ties. The pattern sizing accommodates all ages from 3 months to adult. A great gift idea that is perfect for chilly days, picture time and back to school.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (24 pages) The skill level is intermediate. The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes diagrams and photos. Cow hat pattern for boys is included in this purchase as a second PDF.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
3-6 months 14”-16”
6-18 months 16”-18”
18-36 months 18”-19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½”-20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
Gauge: 17 hdc x 14 rows = 5” x 5” (13 x 13 cm)
Materials you will need:
Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic
One to Two skeins of linen color yarn for the hat depending on size (8 years and up - 2 skeins)
Small amount of dark grey for the eye spot, trim and braids
Small amount of white for the horns, eyes and braids
Small amount of light pink for the muzzle, inside part of the ears and braids
Small amounts of bright pink, yellow and green for the flower
Small amount of brown for nose and lip line (or you can use dark grey if you do not want to introduce a new color)
(“Vanna’s Choice” yarn by Lion Brand 100 % acrylic was used in this design)
Colors: Linen, Charcoal Grey, White, Dusty Rose, Raspberry, Duckie (yellow), Lime and Taupe
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat
Two (2) - 3/4” (2 cm) buttons
Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, work in rounds, increasing, decreasing, braiding, basic embroidery, bobble stitch.
Special thanks to our child model Audrey and her photographer, Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.