This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
This unique one-of-a-kind, fun, playful, cute, warm and cozy Summer Cow Hat for Boys (and Girls) features an adorable farm cow character with button eyes, horns, a tuft of hair and a stalk of summer grass in its mouth. It also integrates a seamless cap design and braided ties. The pattern sizing accommodates all ages from 3 months to adult. A great gift idea that is perfect for chilly days, picture time and back to school.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF (22 pages). The skill level is intermediate. The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms. Cow hat pattern for girls is included in this purchase as a second PDF.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
3-6 months 14”-16”
6-18 months 16”-18”
18-36 months 18”-19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½”-20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
Gauge: 17 hdc x 14 rows = 5” x 5” (13 x 13 cm)
Materials you will need:
Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic
One to Two skeins of linen color yarn for the hat depending on size (8 years and up - 2 skeins)
Small amount of brown for the nostrils, lip line, trim and braids
Small amount of white for the horns, eyes and braids
Small amount of pink for inside part of the ears
Small amounts of pea green for the braids
Small amounts of dark chocolate brown for the hair
Small amount of olive fun fur for grass (optional)
(“Vanna’s Choice” yarn 100 % acrylic and Fun Fur by Lion Brand was used in this design)
Colors: Linen,Taupe, Chocolate brown, Rose, White, Pea Green and Olive (fun fur).
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat
Two (2) - 3/4” (2 cm) buttons
Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, work in rounds, increasing, decreasing, braiding, bobble stitch.
Special thanks to our child model Samuel and his photographer, Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.