Lampwork. Glass bead handmade. Beads colorful, mustard, red, dark red, amber.
Set of beads from Murano glass.
Beads colorful, mustard, red, dark red, amber.
All of my lampwork beads are handmade (by me) using Effetre, CIM and Vetrofond glass, often layered with Double Helix silver glass.
Set of beads to create jewelry.
18.0mm (5 beads)
8.0-10.0 мм (10 beads)
Bead hole 2 mm
All my beads are put in a digitally controlled kiln over night to ensure their quality. The actual colors of my beads may differ slightly from what you see due to different settings on monitors.
All hand-made Jewelry macrame are made with love and great mood, in non-smoking, temparate, polite family. Where everybody love and back each-other up.
You also have the option to return the item within 30 days for a full refund. Shipping is not refundable however.
Thank you for your interest in my work.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- I will send you your purchased item(s) to the address you have specified during the etsy checkout procedure within 3 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT, usually the next day. Please let me know as soon as possible If you want me to send your item(s) to another address. Your item(s) will be shipped VIA INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED AIRMAIL. It usually takes about THREE WEEKS (sometimes up to 1 MONTH) to deliver a parcel which was sent from Ukraine, Eastern Europe and depends on your location. Generally it takes so long because of the custom procedures.
- If you wish to receive your item(s) faster, I can send it (them) via Express Mail Service (EMS). In this case the delivery time will be reduced to 7-10 days, however the shipping cost will increase up to $50 approximately (delivery time & the shipping cost may vary, depending on your location). Please contact me BEFORE THE CHECKOUT PROCEDURE if you want to UPGRADE THE SHIPPING METHOD.
- I keep tracking numbers for all sent parcels and will be happy to provide you with them at your request.
- Note, once the parcel has left my possession I cannot be responsible for its safekeeping. However it's obviously not a buyer's liability either. So please contact me if there any problems regarding shipping - I'm sure we can figure it out! Also feel free to contact me in case you have any other questions about shipping.
- International customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
- At the moment I accept PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
- If by any chance you're not happy with your purchase, please contact me and return it (ship it) in its original condition within 7 days following delivery for a full refund of your purchase price. However you should pay the returning shipping fee.
I'll be happy to create custom works for you! Please contact me to clarify all aspects related to custom order.