This is a digital file
This is a pattern to make a crocheted Homer Simpson head/face applique. Finished size of applique is approx 6-1/2" X 3-3/4". Pattern includes many pictures to assist with completion. This item is a PDF pattern, not a finished item.
Please note: there can be no refunds for patterns purchased by mistake after they have been downloaded.
- G size/4.00mm crochet hook
- Yarn: Yellow, white, black, light brown or tan
- yarn needle for French Knots and attaching pieces
Crochet stitches used and abbreviations:
- MR - magic ring. (Youtube has many videos on how to do a magic ring if you are unfamiliar)
- sc - single crochet
- sctog - single crochet together (decrease)
- ch - chain
- sl st - slip stitch
- hdc - half double crochet
- dc - double crochet
Embroidery stitches for details:
- French Knot for pupils of eyes
- Straight stitch for mouth and ear
Skill level: Intermediate.
Thanks for visiting my shop :)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal and money orders only at this time. I do not ship item until payment is received.
Returns & exchanges
Returns are accepted within 3 days of receiving merchandise. Buyer assumes the cost of returns. If the item is damaged in shipping USPS will be responsible. Additional insurance is available for purchase.
All custom orders are non-refundable.
There will be no returns on patterns purchased after they are downloaded. Sorry, there is no way to return this item.
All items are from a non-smoking home but it is a pet friendly home. Please be aware of this if you have an allergy to dogs.