This is a digital file
This is a sewing pattern (downloadable PDF) for little owl friends designed by Ann Wood. The pdf file consists of 23 pages (including pattern sheets) and is about 7.4 MB in size.
This pattern includes instructions for a little owl and 3 pattern sizes - a 4 and 1/2 inch owl, a 5 and 1/2 inch owl and a 6 and 1/2 inch owl. The owls make perfect captains for paper mache ships! The small size works well with the small ship and the medium owl works well with the large ship (patterns sold separately).
You will need Adobe Reader (free) to view this pattern
Skill level is beginners to intermediate
Full sized pattern pieces – in 3 sizes!
Detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs - 43 instructional photos
accent fabric for beaks etc.
stuffing (I’m using wool)
matching and contrasting thread
chopstick or other tool for stuffing
The Little Owl pattern was designed by Ann Wood, copyright 2015. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The owls must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (retain you receipt).
* Credit is given to Ann Wood as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each owl.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you make owls!