- Question? Contact the seller
Custom kraft hang tags, just right for your gifts or products.
♦♦♦ WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE ♦♦♦
- 50 tags
- 80# (199 gsm) kraft cardstock
- 1" x 2.5" (2.5cm x 6.4cm)
- printed on one side, black ink, text only
- twine ties included (ties are approximately 9" long); tags are not pre-strung
- proofs not included
♦♦♦ INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING ♦♦♦
- Enter shop name exactly as you would like it to appear on the tags into comments box on the order.
- Indicate your twine color choice (natural cotton twine, red/white, green/white, blue/white, brown/white).
* If no twine color is noted on your order, you'll receive natural cotton twine.
♦♦♦ Choose from the following options ♦♦♦
- First-time order = This is the first time you're ordering these tags. This option includes charges for setup and design, as well as making your tags.
- REORDER prev design = You've ordered these tags before, and are reordering a design that has already been set up, with no changes.
- Select from the options shown in the drop-down menu (available fonts are pictured).
* 25 tags: www.etsystudio.com/listing/601335763
* 100 tags: www.etsystudio.com/listing/224309916
If you're looking for blank tags and cards, visit me at http://Nancymakessupplies
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is via the United States Postal Service, typically via First Class Mail or Priority Mail. Need it faster? Contact me BEFORE you make your purchase, and I'll be happy to upgrade the shipping costs to account for Priority or Express mail.
: : : : : : SHIPPING COSTS : : : : : :
My shipping costs for a single item are pretty accurate; but when you purchase more than one item on an invoice they may be high. Because of the variety of weights and sizes, it's nearly impossible to calculate shipping for multiple items accurately; therefore, my practice is to refund shipping over-payments.
: : : : : : SHIPPING SCHEDULE : : : : : :
I try to ship every day, and packages will generally go out before their scheduled ship date (you can see the expected ship date on your receipt). Need it faster? See the section below "Expedited Shipping."
: : : : : : SHIPPING ADDRESS : : : : : :
I always ship to the address on your Etsy order unless you indicate otherwise. Please be sure to provide your correct and current shipping address. If your order fails to reach you due to incorrect shipping information provided when your order was placed, I reserve the right to request compensation to resend your order. If you have a suite or apartment number, this is required in order to reach the delivery address.
If your package is returned to me as undeliverable for any reason (incorrect address, no forwarding address, returned/refused, etc.) and you decide not to have it reshipped, a 20% restocking fee will apply. The original shipping charges are not refundable.
I use Etsy's shipping service to print the mailing labels, so please make sure that your address information is correct and complete.
: : : : : : CUSTOM ORDERS: : : : : :
Please contact me with any special requests (for example, items in a certain size or special quantity). In order to provide you with an accurate quote, I need to have the following information:
- What size are you looking for?
- What material?
- How many?
- Where are you? (in order to quote shipping)
Note that custom orders must be purchased before I begin work on them.
: : : : : : PACKAGING : : : : : :
Everything you receive will be packaged carefully, so it isn't damaged as it makes its way to you. :-)
: : : : : : INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS : : : : : :
I'm happy to ship internationally. Please contact me for a quote and a custom listing.
I will not mark international orders as "gift," and I will not undervalue the contents of your package, as that is against the law.
Payment is due at the time of purchase (via PayPal or Direct Checkout, which allows you to use a credit card). You may also pay with a money order; if you choose this method, please contact me immediately after you check out to let me know when you'll be mailing your payment. Orders paid with money order will ship after the money order has cleared my bank.
Custom orders are due and payable before I start work on your project.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I don't accept returns. The items I sell are described as accurately and completely as possible, and I'm happy to answer any questions prior to your purchase. I also offer samples, so you can "test drive" items before you purchase in larger quantities:
I get lots of questions, so I've compiled a list of answers to some of the most common. If you don't find your answer here, please feel free to send me a message.
Q: Can I order a different quantity?
A: Most of the items in my shop can be ordered in multiple quantities, which you select from a drop-down menu. If you aren't able to order the exact quantity you need, please contact me to have a custom order created.
Q: Can I order a different size?
A: I can create just about any size cards,or tags, you might need. Contact me for any custom requests (please provide number of items you need, size needed, and where you're located so I can give you an accurate quote).
Q: Do you offer custom printing?
A: I can customize any of the printed items I have listed, but note that there is an additional setup fee to cover the time it takes for me to alter the design and to send you mock-ups.