This is a digital file
Beautiful and easy to make necklace made with Rulla two-holes beads and seed bead.
You can easy play with colors of the beads.
Project skill level: all levels.
Beading Tutorial for Carlota Necklace is very detailed, easy to follow, step by step, with clear beading instructions and with color photos of each step.
– Miyuki seed beads size 11
– Rulla two-holes beads
– End caps 9mm
– Jump rings
– Lobster clasp
– FireLine 6lb
– Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
Once payment is confirmed you will get an email with the link for download your pattern. If any problem occurs, please convo me and I will send you the tutorial by email as soon as possible.
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
A transaction becomes final once the PDF file of the beading tutorial is downloaded.
Changes to this document
Changes to this document may be made time to time without warning. Ellad2.com may or may not notify you of changes. Any changes made will be posted here.
Terms and Conditions
Beading Tutorials for Personal use:
By purchasing a beading tutorial from Ellad2 you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The beading tutorial you have purchased is for PERSONAL USE only.
- It is NOT ALLOWED to:
* Resell my tutorial in any way, shape or form;
* Sell kits what include my tutorial;
* Make videos or instructional material of my tutorial; Rename my tutorial.
- You are welcome to sell the jewelry what you made using my tutorials. Please, give the credit to Ellad2 for design.
For Teaching License, please contact me on email@example.com