This is a digital file
This is a pattern to crochet a hat inspired by Transformers Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots. This pattern can be used to make sizes to fit a Child (age 4+), Teens and Adults. This pattern consists of 3 PDF files. This is a pattern only; not a finished product.
Please note: there can be no refunds for patterns purchased by mistake after they have been downloaded.
* UPDATE: This pattern now includes a NEWBORN size!!!
- worsted weight yarn - royal blue and gray (I purchased the super size skein, 7 oz, of the blue and was able to make 2 child size hats; regular size skein of gray)
- US H hook/5.00 mm crochet hook for Child to adult size
- US C hook for Newborn size
yarn needle for assembling pieces and sewing needle for
- fiberfill for stuffing of some of the pieces
- computer printer to print pattern for cardboard supports in
- thin cardboard
- 2 buttons (approx 3/4”) (color does not matter; these do not
have to be exactly this size – just make sure the buttons you choose
can fit through the stitching of the face mask and are large enough
to hold the mask in place.).
- matching thread for sewing on buttons (does not have to be
Crochet Stitches used in this creation:
- MR - magic ring. (If you are unfamiliar with this technique,
youtube has many good teaching videos available)
- ch - chain
- sc - single crochet
- sc2tog - single crochet 2 together for decrease
- hdc - half double crochet
- hdc2tog - half double crochet 2 together for decrease
- sl st - slip stitch
Embroidery stitches used in this creation:
- whip stitch to assemble pieces
- straight stitch on gray emblem piece
Skill level: Intermediate.
Thank you for visiting my shop :)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal and money orders only at this time. I do not ship item until payment is received.
Returns & exchanges
Returns are accepted within 3 days of receiving merchandise. Buyer assumes the cost of returns. If the item is damaged in shipping USPS will be responsible. Additional insurance is available for purchase.
All custom orders are non-refundable.
There will be no returns on patterns purchased after they are downloaded. Sorry, there is no way to return this item.
All items are from a non-smoking home but it is a pet friendly home. Please be aware of this if you have an allergy to dogs.