Book Folding Pattern Apple With Word A+ - Perfect Pattern For Teachers Gifts. (199 Folds)
This is a digital file
This listing is for a book folding pattern, not the completed book.
This pattern is 199 folds and therefore will require a hardback book with at least 398 pages.
Pattern is based on a 20cm book but other size books can be used
The method used is the mark and measure method which is in cm's and mm's for example 6.7 and 9.2.
All patterns have been designed and tested by Patterns By Daisy Kay
You can sell your finished book, but please do not sell or share any patterns.
Upon purchasing, you will receive a PDF file for immediate download.
If you have any questions or have a pattern in mind please feel free to contact me.
Happy Folding x
You might also like
More from this seller
Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Paypal, Etsy Gift Cards.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 28 days of delivery.
I do accept Cancellations on physical items within 2 hours of order being places.
I do not accept cancellations on Digital items as this are instant download.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items,
unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders
Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
If the item is not returned in its original condition,
the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
International returns MUST be marked as a return,
otherwise any changes occurred will be deducted from the refund.
Information I Collect:
To Fulfil your order, you must provide with certain information
(which you have authorised Etsy to provide me with), this will include your name, delivery address, payment information, and the details of the product your are ordering. You may also need to provide with personal information (for custom orders), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to my services, such as when I use your details to fulfil your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support.
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you can of course revoke at any time, such as signing up for a news letter.
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation, court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchase for tax purposes.
Information and Sharing:
Information about my customers is very important to my business, I share your personal information for very LIMITED reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service Providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to preform functions and provide services to my shop, such as Royal Mail for delivery purposes.
3. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to a legal process or to government requests (b) encore my agreements, terms and policies (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How To Contact Me:
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kerry Draisey am the date controller for your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at “firstname.lastname@example.org” alternately, you may mail me at: Kerry Draisey 12 Capel Lane, Gossops Green, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 *HL
3rd Party GDPR policy links: