This listing is for one packet of 100 individual pre-cut paper pieces for use in English Paper Piecing. The pieces are precisely cut as quarter inch (1/4”) hexagons (the quarter inch measurement is for each of the 6 sides of the hexagon).
These pieces are perfect for creating miniature patchwork quilts. English Paper Piecing is traditional patchwork style that uses hand piecing. Fabric is tacked to a paper shape & then the shapes are hand sewn together using a whip stitch. This method makes for very precise piecing. You can see & read more about Miniature Quilts & English Paper Piecing on my website www.missleela.com.au
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
– Ready to Ship Items
• Orders are shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
• I use Australia Post to ship all of my items. Items with a value of $50 or more will be shipped by registered post. These items will require signature on delivery.
• Shipping costs include postage, packaging & handling.
• Customers/buyers are responsible for any/all duties & customs charges that may be incurred.
• All items are gift wrapped & labelled with the Miss Leela brand. Some items include a Certificate of Authenticity which will also be included in the packaging. All items are packaged with protective materials to ensure their safe arrival.
– Custom Orders
• Shipping details for custom orders will be confirmed once the order has been processed. Shipping details to be confirmed prior to or at the time of purchase.
– Digital PDF Patterns
• Digital PDF patterns can be downloaded manually via the ‘Files Ready to Download’ button at the top of your invoice.
• All prices are listed in $Au (Australian Dollars). Other currencies can be viewed by following the link at the very bottom of this page.
• Prices do not include shipping, you can find shipping prices at the bottom of each item page.
• I accept payments via PayPal, meaning you can pay via your own PayPal account or credit card.
• Custom orders are to be paid for upfront & in full before any work is undertaken.
Returns & exchanges
• At Miss Leela we hope you love your purchases, however if you are unhappy for any reason with the products that you have chosen you may return them within 10 working days of receipt for a refund or exchange.
• Items must be returned in the original condition you received them including the original packaging. You are responsible for the cost of the delivery to return the item to me. No refund or exchange will be given until the original item has been returned to Miss Leela.
• Shipping fees will not be refunded.
• Any purchases that arrive damaged due to our postage carrier must be reported immediately after receipt & returned to Miss Leela. In this instance we will replace the item & return it at no cost to you with our sincere apologies.
– Custom Orders
• Custom made orders are NON REFUNDABLE.
– Digital PDF Patterns
• Digital PDF patterns cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged once they have been download.
• All digital patterns are in English & cannot be translated into other languages.
• If you have any problems understanding the pattern or have any questions please feel free to send me an Etsy conversation.
• All designs remain the property of Miss Leela & cannot be reproduced in any way for commercial sale purposes.
• Once purchased a digital PDF pattern cannot be re-sold by the purchaser.
• At Miss Leela we can do Custom Orders. Please contact me directly should you like to discuss an idea for a custom order. A ‘Custom Order Listing’ will be created for you once the details of the order are confirmed.
• Miss Leela currently does not accept consignment contracts or wholesale orders.
• Please note that the items in my shop have all been created by hand & due to the intricate nature of the pieces they can be quite time consuming. Many hours, love & care go into each piece. I have worked very hard at listing the items for sale with what I believe to be a fair price.
• All designs, images & words in the Miss Leela Etsy shop are my own. Should you wish to share any of my designs, images, or words with your blog/website followers please contact me directly via an Etsy Conversation or my direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love that I may have inspired you with my work here, but please respect the fact that it is all handmade & I have put a lot of time & creative energy in creating my pieces. I am happy for my work to be posted on your blog or website so long as you credit me ‘Miss Leela’ as the maker/designer & provide a link back to my website www.missleela.com.au or my Etsy Shop. Please also ensure that you email me a link of your post so that I can discover more about your website or blog.