This is a digital file
This listing is for a PDF digital pattern available for instant download once payment is made. (A printed copy is also available from my shop).
'Squirrel cushion' has a delightful picture patch in the centre. It fastens with 4 ties to the top and would also look good made in a range of autumnal colours. Basic hand and machine sewing skills are required. The pattern is in numerical order with good clear photographs to follow.
The download will come in four sections as follows:
1) The title and back page (with supply list)
2) The pattern instructions
3) The caravan templates
4) The embroidery transfer guide
The pattern gives instructions on how to:
1) Transfer the embroidery design
2) Applique the caravan
3) Embroider the picture with a machine (although hand embroidery could be done instead)
4) How to piece the patchwork
5) Then make the cushion with tie fastenings
© Copyright of Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin 2015
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is expected when at the checkout and PayPal is the preferred method of payment. You can pay with a debit or credit card without having a PayPal account. Please contact me if you are having a problem paying.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of electronic patterns there is no way of knowing if a pattern has been 'saved' onto a computer, therefore they cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Permission is given to sell what you make using Raggy Robin patterns as long as:
1. The pattern and templates are not duplicated in any way either digitally or otherwise and cannot be forwarded onto others.
2. Only the person purchasing the pattern can make the items.
3. The items are made by hand and not mass produced.
4. Credit is given to 'Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin' as the designer.