This is a digital file
A digital PDF Sewing pattern for a Sleepy suit with an easy neckline opening and elasticated hem.
Check out more patterns for kids clothes and accessories at sewnz.com
Sizes- newborn, 3, 6, 9 months.
The Sleepy suit pattern or t-shirt pattern is designed to easily slip over your little one’s delicate head. This pattern offers sleep suit length with elasticated hem or hip length with both long and short sleeves.
Sewing level: intermediate with supporting YouTube video access.
Construction processes: stay-stitching, attaching binding, sewing seams, hemming and creating elastic casing.
Requirements for project: Fabric- knit fabric: choose from single knit, double knit, soft merino blends, soft baby polar fleece (medium to tight stretch).
Length required: newborn- 0.65 m, 3-6 months- 0.70 m, 9 months- 0.75 m.
Notions: Matching thread, 40-50 cm x 15-20 mm elastic, Machine needle – ballpoint
Tools: Sewing machine, (over-locking machine if available), scissors, pins, iron/ironing board.
You might also like
More from this seller
Currently our payment policy is only using Paypal with a 3 day expectation of payment
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
These patterns are a digital product and are not returnable once sent, we do not except returns or exchanges.
Please check the size charts in the product gallery before you buy.
If you have any issues, please contact us at email@example.com
as we love talking about sewing a lot!!
Q. WHAT DO I GET WHEN I ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PDF PATTERN FROM SEWNZ?
You will receive a separate PDF digital file for the pattern style and size mentioned in the product title. Each file contains the following:
- a cover page, instructional pages, diagram steps of construction, general information also,
- several pattern pages that you need to print (the number of pages to print will be shown in the product info page),
- once printed the patterns tiles need to be overlapped & cello-taped together, every page has a 2-3 cm overlap to line up with other pages. Once altogether you will have your completed pattern from which you can draft a single size pattern using see through vilene (thin interfacing).
Q. HOW DO I PRINT MY PATTERN?
1. Save the pattern file onto your computer,
2. Open the pattern file in Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 (this is a free Adobe program)
3. Select pages to print ALL,
4. Select page size & handling SIZE,
5. Select ACTUAL SIZE, or NO SCALING/NONE or 100%
6. Select orientation AUTO PORTRAIT/LANDSCAPE,
7. Select grayscale ink (if desired) and print.
Q. DOES SEWNZ SELL HARD COPY PAPER PATTERNS?
Please message the shop and the particular pattern can be listed.
if you own a physical or online retail space and would like to offer SEWNZ patterns to your customers please get in touch through website contact.
Q. WHICH SIZE DO I CHOOSE?
Please use the size guide in the gallery to decide which pattern will best fit your child/ren