This is a digital file
DIY paper jewelry tutorial – Make your own woven paper jewelry – Paper woven box earrings, tiny studded earrings and pendants with paper quilling strips.
Learn to weave like a pro! This tutorial is the first in a series of woven paper jewelry tutorials from Paperica.
[Difficulty level – Intermediate to advanced]
It has all the instructions that you need, to make the multicolored box weave paper earrings and the earrings and pendants shown in the photos. It is a very detailed tutorial which requires only basic stationery and jewelry making supplies. This listing is for 2 downloadable PDF files, and does not contain a physical paper jewelry kit. The photos shown here are representative of pages from the tutorial.
The two-part tutorial includes 45+ pages of detailed instructions, 100+ beautiful photos, tips and tricks to get a neat finish for your paper jewelry. The step by step photos allow even beginners of paper jewelry making to create these designs. Also provided are instructions to make your designs water resistant for use as jewelry.
Supplies you would need to make the earrings in this tutorial are:
1. Quilling strips
2. Basic stationary materials - pencil, ruler, glue, scissors, etc.
3. Basic jewelry making supplies to convert your woven paper beads into earrings, studs and pendants.
4. And a bit of patience :)
After purchasing the digital file, you’ll see a link to the Downloads page. (Downloads are instantly available once your payment is confirmed). You can download the tutorial as a PDF at https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases
We’d love to see the paper earrings that you’ve made! If you’re on Instagram, do tag us in your photos @papericagg
These are earrings similar to the ones that are taught in this tutorial. Take a look to get an idea of color choices.
You might also like
More from this seller
PayPal is the accepted method of payment. If you do not have an account on PayPal, you can still pay at the their website with your credit / debit card. It is simple, fast and secure. Here's a link which explains how to do that – https://blog.etsy.com/en/2007/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account/
Returns & exchanges
PRINTABLES AND DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
Due to the nature of the items that we offer in our shop, all sales are final and binding. We cannot issue refunds for digital listings. Please ask any questions that you may have before making a purchase.
• All digital files and designs are for personal, non-commercial usage only.
• Under this agreement, you are not allowed to commercially sell any items that you created by using the provided templates.
• You are not allowed to share the files with anyone, to make modification to the files or make any derivatives of the files.
• You are not authorised to sell the templates in digital or print form, distribute the original source files, recreate/reproduce the designs for commercial usage or suggest in any way that you created the templates yourself.
We try to represent all our items as accurately as possible, but please remember that all monitors do show colors differently. Also, color output from inkjet printers may differ from that on laser printers. Print quality also depends on the type of paper and printer ink that is used.