This is a big hole sterling silver bead that will fit on any European charm bracelets. If you have a questions about which brands my beads fit, please convo me.
This is for one bead measuring 4.8 x 7.5mm and has a 5mm bead hole.
Bracelet shown not included.
For more silver bracelet beads: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AKDlampwork?section_id=5744111&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3
Shop home: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AKDlampwork?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship USPS first class within the US and international first class everywhere outside of the US.
Packages usually take 7-10 days to reach you. However, because of routing issues and customs, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Import duties, taxes, and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. I will not put "gift" or a lower amount of value on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
In addition to Paypal, I now take Direct Checkout with Etsy which means you can now pay through the shopping cart with a credit card. I do not take personal checks, however I will take money orders. For residence of CA, please remember to add %7.75 for sales tax.
I'm no longer offering reserved listings.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
There are no refunds on tutorials.
Due to the type of glass I use and the way I use it, the vast majority of my beads are one of a kind and truly unique. Therefore remaking anything of mine that has already sold is practically impossible. My advice is that if you see something for sale that you really like to snag it.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
USING YOUR DATA
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is crucial for my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Reliable service providers such as national postal service or couriers. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if it is necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amy Kinsch, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations, at beeswaxrs [!at] aol.com or by writing to Beeswax P.O Box 1071 Ione, CA 95640 USA