LIBERTY (?) heavy cotton with abstract floral pattern. Red & yellow. Fat Quarter 18'' x 26'' ( 45,5 x 66 cm) or more. Vintage but as new.
Heavy cotton fabric with a lovely abstract floral design in red, yellow, pink and green on a dark grey ground. Probably by Liberty of London.
Ideal for home decoration, or use it in a quilt.
Listing is for 1 Fat Quarter – 18'' x 26'' (45,5 x 66 cm.) of cotton.
If you would like more of this fabric, please let me know. We would be happy to set up a custom listing for you!
Fabric is 90 cm. (35 4/8') wide.
1 meter (39 3/8') in length, or more (2 meter available) possible. € 22 per meter length.
We are pleased to offer Postage & Packaging discounts for multiple purchases. Please contact us for a quote.
Every order will include a handmade packaging.
These fabrics are vintage but as new, clean and stored in a smoke and pet-free home.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
* Every order comes giftpackaged, whether it is for yourself or for someone else!
* I will happily ship straight to a giftee as well as include a personal note as requested, just leave me the info in the note to seller at check out.
**Please note that the French Postal Service has made some substantial rate increases (up to 10%!, as of January the 1st 2018) for letters and parcels. At the same time economic class mail for parcels has been done away with. Our shipping prices reflect these new rates. We apologize for this, but it is out of our control. We try to be fair with shipping and handling charges.
Tracking for parcels is included in the new postal rates.
* Shipping is made through regular mail as much as possible, without insurance (without tracking for letters because of it's high cost). If you would prefer a tracking for letters or insurance for parcels, please convo me before placing your order. Postage cost covers shipping and packaging.
* We are not responsible for transportation delays or incidents, as we do our best to carefully pack your order and take all the precautions so that the shipping goes well.
* All orders are shipped to the mailing address stated on your etsy receipt, not to the paypal address. So please check it's the right one, we are not responsible for packages sent to outdated or incorrect addresses.
* Please note also that you may be subject to customs fees when your package arrives.
* The standard shipping period takes from France to:
:: the United States : 5-25 business days
:: Canada : 5-25 business days
:: Australia : 10-25 business days
:: Europe : 5-10 business days
:: Everywhere else: 10-25 business days
* We accept payments via Paypal and credit card.
You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
Sorry, no personal checks, no money transfer.
* If you have any question, please feel free to send us a message before checking out, we will do our best to help you.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
* Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights. You do not have the right to use, reproduce or copy the works of art without written permission.
* All work by Faye One has got a copyright ©FayeOne. All rights reserved.