This is a digital file
COUSIN CECILY - digital epattern tutorial and pattern for felt tapestry yarn doll.
Pattern and tutorial instant download pdf for tapestry yarn doll by Verity Hope.
- 'Cousin Cecily lives with her Mother, Father and Grandma in the Cotswolds in England.
With a passion for travelling and botanical photography, she thoroughly enjoys her many trips to Provence each year to visit cousins Verity Hope and little Sister Amelie.'
A vast wardrobe is needed for such an adventurous young lady!'
- She is really nice and relaxing to make and completely handsewn - no machine needed!
WHAT YOU GET
1. PDF PHOTOGRAPHIC TUTORIAL
In this nice PDF tutorial, you will follow a step by step photographic tutorial and make a 15 cm (6") tapestry yarn doll with pretty embroidered facial features.
2. PDF FULL SCALE PATTERNS
You get to create FIVE outfit variations (these stay on the doll). You will receive full scale printable clothing patterns to make the five different outfits shown in the images. Outfits are sewn directly onto each doll body you make, so you could make FIVE different dolls!
3. You will also receive photographic step by step instructions to make the little 'Rucksack' and a little pattern for a 'Teddy Bear'.
THE REALLY NICE THING ABOUT VERITY HOPE DOLL PATTERNS IS THAT...
* Verity Hope tapestry yarn dolls can be made sitting in your armchair.
* No need for a sewing machine.
* An ideal quick project for left over yarn and fabric pieces.
* Verity Hope tapestry yarn dolls are relaxing and rewarding to make... and addictive!
WHAT MATERIALS WILL I NEED?
All you need is tapestry yarn (or similar), pipe cleaners, embroidery silks, small pieces of felt and sewing thread.
SO TO CLARIFY....WHAT AM I GETTING?
A PDF doll making tutorial (PHOTOGRAPHIC) and full scale patterns to create a 15 cm (6") tapestry yarn doll with FIVE outfit variations.
NOTE: Listing does not include ready-made dolls, their outfits, accessories, supplies or fabric.
AFTER YOU PURCHASE
Your PDF pattern will be INSTANTLY available after purchase, so you can download and start creating straight away.
STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- Retail production of ready made dolls and re-sale and distribution of pattern and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you for respecting this. By purchasing this pattern you understand these terms.
AND LASTLY... PLEASE USE ADOBE READER TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PATTERN FROM the
'My Purchases' section on Etsy.
The following link will show you how to download a digital file:
Official Verity Hope website: www.verityhope.com
Copyright © 2015 Verity Hope Dolls
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment by PayPal only.
Payment to be received within 2 days of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
Terms & Conditions
A full refund minus postage is offered on goods that you would like to return. Notification of intent must be made in writing first using the contact link within 7 days of receipt of item if in the UK and 14 days of receipt of item if outside the UK. Please note that requests for refunds and exchanges after this time scale will be at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse after this time.
Goods must be in unused condition with labels still intact.
All images used, unless otherwise credited are © Susannah Dashwood 2010/2011
Q: Can I make the dolls to sell?
A: You are allowed to make a small quantity (10 max) to sell at craft shows and on Etsy but I do require that any person that creates and sells a similar character or anything else from the kits, to add to their listing or hang tag - "The original character was designed by Susannah Dashwood, copyright 2012." Susannah Dashwood. Etsy ID: malphi, Website: www.susannahdashwood.com.
Please contact me if you are a Teacher and interested in using a kit or pattern as part of your sewing class and I will be glad to discuss this with you.
♥ Susannah ♥