This is a digital file
This is a crochet pattern for a Madam in Curlers.
I used light fingering weight, 100g = 600m Skin-colored, white, yellow, green orange, red and brown colors and crochet hook 1.5 mm. The toy is 21 cm (9,45 inches) tall using the materials mentioned above.
Materials and tools:
- Skin-colored for the head, body, arms and legs - light fingering weight, (Kamteks Toy Light, 100g = 600m);
- white or any preferred color for the nightgown – light fingering weight (Cotonax or Pehorka Azurnaya, 100g = 850m); thread thickness should be nearly the same as that for the body
- yellow for slippers, curlers and cup decoration
- green for the bathrobe – fingering weight (Pehorka Detski Kapriz, 50g = 200/225m)
- orange or any preferred color for hair
- red for the cup and curlers – small amount, similar thickness
- brown for coffee - small amount
- white – a felted wisp of yarn for coffee „steam“ Yarn needle for sewing
Thin cardboard or plastic for slipper soles and for making pompons on the slippers Wire for glasses and spirals inside the curlers (thin)
Pipe cleaners or chenille wire for hands Braided wire for the construction frame Plastic eyes - optional
Crochet hook appropriate to the yarn, from 1,15 to 1.5 mm
The pattern is 14 pages long and has 24 pictures to help you.
The pattern is available in English language only.
Skill level: Intermediate (you should know how to make basic knitting stitches).
Description of knitting is a file in format .the pdf contains step by step instructions and photos for knitting the toys. Designed for those who know how to crochet. Contains training materials for crochet and describes the process of making toys. The difficulty level is above average.
This material is my original design and is intended only for your personal use. Forwarding, publication and other dissemination of all or part of are not allowed!
Thank you for visiting my shop.