♥ Moldavite is known as the extraterrestrial gem that fell to earth. In legend, it is believed Moldavite was the green stone used in the Holy Grail. (For more information see far below.) ___________________________
• PRICE: $22.00 per pair now on sale
• QUANTITY: 1 pair
• SIZE: roughly 13x14mm
• SHAPE: whole free-form nuggets (not chips or fragment pieces)
• DRILLED: middle 1mm long axis
• COLOR: olive green
• CLARITY: Generally eye clean. Some may have minuscule matter which does not negatively impact aesthetics.
• DIAPHANIETY: semi opaque to opaque
• MATCHING: ok but not exact due to their free form nature / each pair have been matched for color, size, shape & girth. (Let me know if you have a very strict criteria when purchasing more than one pair. I will match all to each other in your parcel if needed.)
• FINISH: wild n rugged
• OVERALL GRADE: AA+
• TREATMENTS/ENHANCEMENTS: None
• FYI: Moldavite is the product of a meteor collision with the Earth nearly 15 million years ago. The meteor fell over what is now called the Moldau River in Czech Republic. When it impacted, it sent cast-off silica splatter back into the heavens, which came raining back down to earth as Moldavite, a tektite-looking glass.
A certificate of authenticity is available for this gem. It hails directly from the source and is obtained from a trusted Czech vendor in business for 17 years. ____________________________________________________________
Our grading system is derived from a qualified professional assessment comparing core color, saturation, tonality, clarity & cut from similar species of beads typically sold in the open market. Average Commercial grade is considered the benchmark for assessing. Always compare the written assessment to photographs. Any discrepancies are gladly addressed via e-mail or telephone consult.
(B)=Bargain quality-well below benchmark (A)=Economy quality-slightly below benchmark (AA)= Commercial quality-average & typical for species (benchmark) (AA+)= Commercial quality-slightly above benchmark (AAA)= Ideal quality-& well above benchmark (AAAA)= Premium quality-far superior to benchmark.
NOTE: my stock photo used/ indoor lighting
Nice, quality Moldative nuggets well matched in size and shape and perfectly drilled. I already made into a great pair of earrings!
You can expect safe arrival & will not be "left in the dark". Shipments are made via USPS First Class Mail and you will recieve e-mail confirmations so you can feel confident about your order. You many request Priority Mail shipping if you need your order quickly.
I strive to keep shipping as low as possible. Beads are boxed for safe arrival and sent as economically as possible. I will automatically refund overages amounting to more than $2.00. You may stockpile and request combined shipping.
PayPal gladly accepted. Personal checks, money order &/or cashiers checks are subject to clear before shipments are made. All checks are made payable to Suzanne Nellis. 2715 Bethlehem Fields Way, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
I gladly accept holds, reserves, and layaway but please notify me promptly to let me know what to expect. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled within 24 hours if you do not contact me to make proper arrangements.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not satisfied for ANY REASON please e-mail at your earliest convenience. All products are guaranteed for a full refund with no re-stocking fees and no stipulations.
Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated but please be gracious and contact me to resolve any issues before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
• Gemological support is graciously offered. Simply e-mail with your questions. Telephone consults are accepted and offered to valid customers.
• Anyone wishing to re-print intellectual property may simply ask permission and in most cases, permission is graciously granted.
• The representation of the material you are choosing from is subject to a strict code of conduct & honest disclosure as set forth by the FTC, AGTA, JVC & Gemaddicts.com. If you notice a discrepancy in any listing, KINDLY send a convo, remember I am human and it is possible to have made a simple error or omission in a listing. For more information on FTC guides on selling gemstones, see http://www2.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/jewel-gd.pdf
• Ultrasonic drilling services offered by writing to: email@example.com
• Custom lapidary services offered on all products sold. Do you need simple adjustments made or alterations to stones? Send a convo with your requests!
• Now you can see video of The Raven and Pearl's featured gemstones at: http://theravenandpearl.weebly.com