This is a digital file
This is the perfect planner for helping you to get organized while you're in the process of improving/updating a house! My husband and I just bought our 4th house, and this one needs some significant updating. I needed something to keep me organized with all of the ongoing projects, budgeting and planning for the purchases, and tracking what we've done.
This planner gives you everything you need to put together your own home improvement planner, including:
- A colorful cover page to slide into the front of a 3-ring binder.
- A general info page to keep track of property info (purchase price, picture, map).
- A master contact page to keep track of contact info for warranties and contractors involved in the renovations, or repairs.
- A master to-do list, organized by room. Keep an ongoing list of all projects to be completed, with boxes to check them off as you go!
- Blank calendar pages to write in dates of important items (i.e., contractor appointments, planning timelines for projects, etc).
- Sheets for each room to track more detailed info:
- Bigger to do list, with room to record what materials are needed to accomplish tasks.
- List to track the improvements completed (items purchased, product numbers, receipt info).
- Room planner, which includes grid sheets, to help you plan the layout for the room. Great for when you need to measure for counters, or flooring.
- Room inventory list, to track items you purchase for a room (when, where, how much).
- A wish list, to keep track of items you've found that you want to remember, but aren't ready to purchase yet. Keep track of the name, product number, store and price.
- A master purchase list, to keep a running list of all items purchased for home renovation.
- A paint log, to keep track of all paint colors used in the house. Keep track of color name, swatch number, brand and finish.
- A repair and maintenance log, to keep track of repairs made, by whom, and how much they cost.
This generic planner is available for $8. If you would like me to customize the pattern/colors to suit you, just send me a message. If you need any other aspects changed, message me as well. Additional charges will apply for a custom order.
I suggest using a 3-ring binder to keep all pages organized after printing them. A folder will also work in a pinch. :)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product, NO physical product will be sent.
This listing is for PRINTABLE (PDF FILE) COPY of the planner shown in the above pictures. It is ready to print on paper measuring 8.5" x 11". The file you receive will have no watermark on it. These PDF pages can NOT be edited. Any customizations you need can be made by contacting me to place a custom order.
This file is available as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once your purchase and payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to your digital files. It will say: "View your Files on Etsy." Click on that link and you will be able to access your digital file. You can also access your digital items by going to "Your Account," selecting "Purchases," and then going to the corresponding purchase and clicking on "View your files." If you would like your files to also be sent in an email, please contact me and they will be emailed out within 24 hours.
For personal use only. Permission is given to print the digital item as many times as you want. You may not use it to make items to re-sell. Please don’t share this digital file with others.
Please note that I am not able to offer refunds on digital files. All purchases are final. However, should a problem arise, I will do everything within my power to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment via PayPal and credit card. If you are paying via PayPal, orders will not be shipped until the payment has cleared.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
© 2009-2017 kreations by kristy
No products sold or distributed are licensed for reproduction or resale unless otherwise specified.
Please note that you are paying for a creative service and the time spent designing and personalizing your item with personal information and/or photos is permitted for one-time PERSONAL USE. My items are not licensed products; all character images used are free and not being sold. I DO NOT SELL or claim ownership over the character clipart or graphics I use; they belong to their respective copyright holders. Items purchased are for one-time personal use only and are not to be re-sold for any reason.
It is very important to note that copyright restrictions on the Characters only permit graphics to be used for one time personal use, such as birthday parties. Not all photo labs are aware of this policy and if you have issues with a photo lab refusing to print for you, please try another local photo lab, or print at home yourself. You are responsible for the printing of your invitation if you purchase a digital file. No refunds will be given for printing issues.
Please note that by ordering, you certify that you own the rights to any photos submitted by you and have permission to use them. If you are submitting professionally taken photos, you MUST have a release form for their use. Kreations by Kristy is not liable for any misuse of copyrighted materials submitted by the customer or any copyright infringement claims. Please send me a convo if you have any questions.
Complimentary 1st and 2nd proofs are provided with digital orders. Proofs thereafter are $2 each to compensate for additional edits.