This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
This cute hat is perfect for children and adults of all ages. The design features a seamless hat crocheted in rounds with elegant shell pattern stitching, contrast colors and a beautiful flower accent. A great gift that is ideally suited for all seasons, picture time and back to school.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (10 pages)
0-3 months 13” - 14”
3-6 months 14”-16”
6-18 months 16”-18”
2-5 years 18”-20”
5-10 years 20”- 21 ½”
pre-teen, teen, small adult 21 ½” - 22 ½”
medium - large adult 23 - 24 ½”
8 hdc x 5 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
2 shells x 7 rows of shells = 3” x 3” (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
Materials you will need:
Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic (Cotton medium size 4 can be used as well) Softer yarns will work the best!
You will need one 3.5 oz skein of the main color, some amount of the second color for the brim and flower,
tiny amount of flower center color (yellow, beige, off white, etc)
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Yarn needle for attaching flower to the hat
Any medium flower shaped button (optional)
Sewing needle and thread to attach button to the flower
Skills you will need:
chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half-double crochet, half treble, work in rounds, increasing.
Special thanks to our child model Elsy and her photographer Jennifer Grover of Country Blessings Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.