This is a digital file
This is a crochet pattern to create your own Marge Simpson applique. Pattern includes written text as well as photos for assistance. This item is a PDF pattern, not a finished item.
Please note: there can be no refunds for patterns purchased by mistake after they have been downloaded.
Skill level: Intermediate
- G size/4.00mm crochet hook
- Yarn: Yellow, white, black, blue
- yarn needle for French Knots, straight stitches and attaching pieces
- stitch markers
- B size/2.25mm crochet hook (optional for pearls)
- Aunt Lydias crochet thread Classic 10 red (optional for pearls)
Crochet stitches used and abbreviations:
- MR - magic ring.
- ch - chain
- sc - single crochet
- sctog - single crochet together (decrease)
- sl st - slip stitch
- hdc - half double crochet
Embroidery stitches for details:
- French Knot for pupils of eyes
- Straight stitch for mouth and ear.
- whip stitch to attach pieces
Finished size: approx 9-3/4” x 3-3/4”
Thanks for browsing my shop :)
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal and money orders only at this time. I do not ship item until payment is received.
Returns & exchanges
Returns are accepted within 3 days of receiving merchandise. Buyer assumes the cost of returns. If the item is damaged in shipping USPS will be responsible. Additional insurance is available for purchase.
All custom orders are non-refundable.
There will be no returns on patterns purchased after they are downloaded. Sorry, there is no way to return this item.
All items are from a non-smoking home but it is a pet friendly home. Please be aware of this if you have an allergy to dogs.