This is a digital file
****All tutorials are in a PDF file and are available by instant download****
This tutorial is suitable for beginner to intermediate jewellery makers.
• Flexible Tape measure to measure your wrist as the amount of 1mm gauge wire will depend on the size of your wrist. Times your wrist measurement by 2, to give you the wire length needed.
• 3x lengths of double your wrist size- 1mm (18g) soft wire
• 2x long lengths of 0.4mm
• 3x 8mm beads (make sure they fit on the 1mm / 18g wire)
• 2x Bead caps (the ones in the photo are 6mm)
• 4x beads to sit in between the focal stones (the ones in the picture are 4-5mm)
• Wire cutters
• Round nose pliers
• Snipe/chain nose pliers
• Something cylindrical to shape your bangle around (a fizzy drink can or something similar). This doesn’t have to be exactly the size of your wrist, it is only to ensure you get a rounded shape. You can always make it bigger or smaller by gently manipulating in or out.
• Metal file
Nice to have:
• Chasing Hammer and steel block
• 6 step bail making pliers
• Blow torch
Please note, this is a tutorial only. You are not purchasing a completed bangle and it does not come with materials or tools.
This tutorial is for personal use only and is not to be reproduced for workshops, tutorials or for commercial purposes. Please credit the designer whenever you show this design.
Thank you and happy weaving!!
I have a supplies shop here on Etsy where i sell the exact same materials i use to create my own wire wrap jewellery. See here for all of your wire working needs :)
You might also like
More from this seller
I take Paypal payments as well as credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
You can open a free account at www.paypal.com
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
For jewellery items, For non custom made items I will accept a return with full refund on the item only (not shipping.) The item must be returned within 14 days of you receiving it, as per the 'Consumer Contracts Regulations.'
The item must be in the exact condition it was in when received and must not have been worn, altered or damaged in any way.
You as the customer are responsible for paying for the return shipping which will have to include tracking. IMPORTANT NOTE!! If you do not ship the item back, with tracking, I will not guarantee a refund.
Custom orders are non returnable unless faulty
The item must not be altered, damaged or out of it's original condition (meaning it must be unused). A refund will be issued once I have the item back and i am satisfied the item has not been worn etc.
Thank you and please email or contact me for more information or if you have questions
I really wish i had some control over charges made by customs but unfortunately i do not. If you are worried about extra charges from customs, please contact me and i will happily advise you.