This is a digital file
Crochet pattern only!
Cute as a button, this one-of-a-kind, fun, playful, cute, soft and cozy Hedgehog Hat for Boys and Girls features an adorable character with little black eyes, small ears, pointy nose with embroidered lips and tiny red tongue. It also integrates a seamless cap design and braided ties. Its warm, fun and practical. The pattern sizing accommodates ages from 6 months to adult. A great gift idea that is perfect for chilly days, picture time and back to school.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (22 pages)
6-18 months 16” - 18”
18-36 months 18” - 19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½” - 20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
only Fun Fur - 7 hdc x 6 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Fun Fur held together with worsted weight yarn - 6 hdc x 5 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Materials you will need:
- 2 skeins of Fun Fur by Lion Brand 100% Polyester bulky size 5, color: Lava for the hat (any grey worsted weight yarn size 4 (one 3.5 oz. skein) if you want to make your hat warmer and work holding two strands of yarn together).
- Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic beige, brown or taupe and tiny amounts of white and red/burgundy
(“Vanna’s Choice” 100 % acrylic yarn by Lion Brand was used in this design. Colors: Beige, Taupe, White, Burgundy)
- Hook I/9-5.50 mm for the hat, H/8-5.00 mm for the face and ears
- Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat and embroidering
- Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, work in rounds, increasing, decreasing, braiding, basic embroidery.
Special thanks to our child model Paisley and her photographer, Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.